The San Antonio Spurs (16-28) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (14-29) in a matchup of Southwest Division teams at AT&T Center, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 19, 2022. The Thunder are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season.
Spurs vs. Thunder Predictions
Spurs vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- San Antonio is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 San Antonio games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.0 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Thunder have a 102.0 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Spurs vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- San Antonio has covered the spread 23 times this season (23-21-0).
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 22 of San Antonio’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spurs are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 44.4% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- In games San Antonio shoots better than 44.4% from the field, it is 15-8 against the spread and 11-12 overall.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 28 times in 43 games with a set spread.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 17-7 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this season.
- The Thunder’s 41.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Oklahoma City is 6-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 19.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 8.8 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (55-for-166)
- Derrick White: 14.6 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.8 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (60-for-201)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.4 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.5 BLK, 59.5 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 14.9 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (67-for-152)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (60-for-201)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 42.4 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (61-for-219)
- Josh Giddey: 11.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 6.3 AST, 40.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (43-for-149)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (95-for-296)
- Darius Bazley: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 39.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (36-for-131)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.