The Indiana Pacers (15-29) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (22-22) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at Staples Center. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 222.5 points.
Lakers vs. Pacers Predictions
Lakers vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Lakers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 227.4 points scored. That’s 4.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 216.1 total points, 6.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 108.3, 0.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Lakers vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a game 19 times this season (19-25-0).
- The Lakers are 5-10 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 25 times this season.
- The Lakers make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Pacers have allowed to their opponents.
- Los Angeles has a 14-10 record against the spread and an 18-6 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Indiana has put together a 22-22-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Pacers are 9-2 against the spread.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 21 times this season.
- The Pacers’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Indiana is 12-10 against the spread and 11-11 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
Lakers vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (222.5 points) 23 times this season.
- This season, 16 of Indiana’s games have ended with a score higher than 222.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 222.5 is 3.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Lakers (111.5 points per game) and the Pacers (107.9 points per game).
- The 221.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.7 fewer than the 222.5 total in this contest.
- The Lakers have seen a 221.7 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (222.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (215.7 points) this season.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.6 PTS, 8.1 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (44-for-152)
- LeBron James: 28.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 6.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 1.2 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (92-for-254)
- Anthony Davis: 23.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.0 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (10-for-56)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (96-for-247)
- Malik Monk: 12.1 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (84-for-208)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.9 PTS, 11.9 REB, 57.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (32-for-102)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (64-for-186)
- Justin Holiday: 10.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (99-for-268)
- Torrey Craig: 5.7 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.