Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (22-22) are 2-point underdogs against Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks (18-25) Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The game tips off at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is 233 for the matchup.
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Atlanta games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Hawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 224.9 points scored. That’s 8.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Timberwolves’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 221.9 points scored. That’s 11.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 117.1 points per game compared to their 110.2 season average.
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Atlanta has registered a 16-27-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Hawks have gone 9-14 against the spread.
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over 23 times this season.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points higher than the 44.9% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Atlanta is 13-10 against the spread and 14-9 overall when it shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
- Minnesota is 23-21-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Timberwolves are 12-10 against the spread.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- The Timberwolves’ 43.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.0 percentage points lower than the Hawks have given up to their opponents (46.9%).
- Minnesota is 11-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Hawks vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 233 points 14 times this season.
- This season, 11 games Minnesota played finished with a combined score over 233 points.
- The Hawks average 110.7 points per game against the Timberwolves’ 110.2, totaling 12.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 233.
- This game’s total is 11.9 fewer points than the 221.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Hawks have seen a 220.7 average over/under in their games this season, 12.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Timberwolves games have an over/under of 220.6 points this season, 12.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.7 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (105-for-288)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- John Collins: 17.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (54-for-124)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.3 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (55-for-137)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (83-for-201)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (123-for-331)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.6 PTS, 7.0 AST, 40.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (102-for-289)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.7 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 58.1 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (132-for-378)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.