The Detroit Pistons (10-32) visit the Golden State Warriors (31-12) after losing three road games in a row. The Warriors are double-digit favorites by 14.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 215.5.
Warriors vs. Pistons Predictions
Warriors vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Golden State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 218.3 points scored. That’s 2.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 5.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Pistons games averaged 4.0 more points (219.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Pistons have scored 2.3 more points per contest compared to their 101.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Golden State is 24-18-1 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Warriors make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- Golden State is 17-3-1 against the spread and 21-0 overall when it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Detroit is 20-22-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Detroit’s games have hit the over 21 times.
- Detroit is 12-4 against the spread and 7-9 overall when it shoots better than 42.9% from the field.
Warriors vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 215.5 points 21 times.
- In Detroit’s 42 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s over/under of 215.5.
- The Warriors average 109.9 points per game against the Pistons’ 101.4, amounting to 4.2 points under the game’s over/under of 215.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.2 fewer points than the 213.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 218.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.3 points more than the average over/under in Pistons’ games this season (212.2 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.3 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (192-for-500)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.5 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (87-for-206)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Jordan Poole: 17.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (95-for-278)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 53.7 FG%
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.0 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (98-for-296)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.7 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (71-for-221)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.0 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.3 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 10.0 3PT% (2-for-20)
- Trey Lyles: 9.6 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (32-for-112)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.