Two of the league’s top scorers match up when Giannis Antetokounmpo (third, 28.5 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (27-18) visit Trae Young (fourth, 27.6 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (17-25) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Bucks are 4-point favorites. The over/under is set at 230.5 in the matchup.
Bucks vs. Hawks Predictions
Bucks vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 225.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Bucks are scoring 4.0 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Atlanta is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall in its past 10 games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 7.1 fewer points (223.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 112.3 points-per-game average, 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 20 times in 45 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Bucks have gone 12-13 against the spread.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The Bucks make 45.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points lower than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- In games Milwaukee shoots higher than 47.0% from the field, it is 12-3 against the spread and 15-0 overall.
- Atlanta has gone 15-27-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Hawks’ 46.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Bucks have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- Atlanta has put together a 15-13 record against the spread and a 16-12 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Bucks vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee games have gone over this game’s 230.5-point total 10 times.
- A total of 15 of Atlanta’s games ended with a combined score higher than 230.5 points this season.
- The Bucks average 111.6 points per game against the Hawks’ 110.5, amounting to 8.4 points under the game’s over/under of 230.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 219.7 points per game, 10.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 10.0 points fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 10.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (230.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (220.4 points) this season.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.5 PTS, 11.3 REB, 6.1 AST, 1.5 BLK, 53.9 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (39-for-139)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Khris Middleton: 19.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.0 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (79-for-204)
- Bobby Portis: 15.4 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.2 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (70-for-162)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.5 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (96-for-243)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.6 PTS, 9.3 AST, 45.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (103-for-282)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- John Collins: 17.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.3 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (51-for-115)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (59-for-169)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (54-for-135)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.