The Miami Heat (27-16) host the Toronto Raptors (21-19) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at FTX Arena, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. The Heat are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 209.5.
Heat vs. Raptors Predictions
Heat vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Heat vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 6.2 more points (215.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 4.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Toronto has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Toronto games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Raptors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 217.2 points scored. That’s 7.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Raptors have a 110.3 points-per-game average, 3.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Miami is 25-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Heat are 8-9 against the spread.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- The Heat are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 45.4% the Raptors allow to opponents.
- In games Miami shoots higher than 45.4% from the field, it is 18-5 against the spread and 20-3 overall.
- Toronto has put together a record of 22-18-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 11-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 23 of Toronto’s games have gone over the point total.
- Toronto has compiled a 12-6 record against the spread and a 12-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.3% from the field.
Heat vs. Raptors Over/Under Trends
- This season, 26 of Miami’s 43 games have gone over Monday’s total of 209.5 points.
- A total of 23 of Toronto’s games finished with a combined score over 209.5 points this season.
- The Heat average 108.7 points per game against the Raptors’ 107.2, totaling 6.4 points over the game’s total of 209.5.
- The 210.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.9 more than the 209.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Heat games is 212.0 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 209.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.0 points separates the average total points bet in Raptors’ games (213.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (209.5 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Tyler Herro: 20.6 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (99-for-255)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.6 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.0 STL, 49.0 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.5 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (119-for-343)
- PJ Tucker: 8.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 47.3 3PT% (53-for-112)
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.9 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (143-for-350)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (89-for-242)
- Chris Boucher: 8.7 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (26-for-110)
- Precious Achiuwa: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 40.9 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.