The Cleveland Cavaliers (26-18) are favored (-3) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (27-15) at 3:00 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5 points.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Nets Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 215.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have a points-per-game average 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall during its past 10 matchups.
- The final scores of the past 10 Brooklyn games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 227.8 total points, 7.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Nets have a 116.2 points-per-game average, 4.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Cleveland has compiled a 29-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers went 10-4-1 against the spread.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 43.7% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Cleveland has a 22-5-1 record against the spread and a 22-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 43.7% from the field.
- Brooklyn has put together a record of 17-26-0 against the spread this season.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times out of 43 chances this season.
- The Nets’ 47.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Cavaliers have given up to their opponents (44.0%).
- Brooklyn is 16-16 against the spread and 26-5 overall when it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 220.5-point over/under 10 times.
- This season, 21 games Brooklyn played finished with a combined score over 220.5 points.
- The Cavaliers average 107.5 points per game against the Nets’ 111.7, totaling 1.3 points under the game’s over/under of 220.5.
- The 211.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.0 fewer than the 220.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Cavaliers games is 7.5 points fewer than the over/under of 220.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is the same as the average over/under in Nets’ games this season (220.5 points).
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.7 PTS, 7.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (98-for-265)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.6 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 69.4 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 15.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Kevin Love: 14.0 PTS, 7.2 REB, 43.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (91-for-223)
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 10.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (90-for-266)
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (131-for-311)
- Bruce Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- DeAndre’ Bembry: 5.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 58.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.