The Washington Wizards (22-20) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (16-25) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Wizards vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Wizards vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Washington is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 5.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Portland games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Trail Blazers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 111.3, 2.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wizards vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Washington has put together an 18-24-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have not covered a spread when they are at least 7.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 22 times this season.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points lower than the 48.0% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Washington is 12-7 against the spread and 13-6 overall when it shoots higher than 48.0% from the field.
- Portland is 16-25-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total 20 times out of 42 chances this season.
- Portland has put together a 9-9-1 record against the spread and a 10-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.5% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 24.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 45.5 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (56-for-188)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 45.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (74-for-226)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 64.7 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 39.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (54-for-168)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 69.8 FG%
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.4 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Norman Powell: 18.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (75-for-188)
- Anfernee Simons: 14.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (85-for-217)
- Robert Covington: 7.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (64-for-180)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.