The New Orleans Pelicans (16-26) visit the Brooklyn Nets (26-15) after losing three straight road games. The Nets are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 15, 2022. The point total is 228.5 in the matchup.
Nets vs. Pelicans Predictions
Nets vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Nets vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 1-9-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall in its past 10 games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 226.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Nets’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Orleans covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- New Orleans’ last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Pelicans games averaged 10.5 fewer points (218.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pelicans have scored 4.1 more points per contest compared to their 105.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-26-0).
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Nets are 4-11 against the spread.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times out of 42 chances this season.
- The Nets make 47.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- In games Brooklyn shoots better than 46.7% from the field, it is 13-8 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- New Orleans is 20-22-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this year.
- New Orleans is 13-5 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it shoots higher than 43.6% from the field.
Nets vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (228.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been 11 New Orleans games that have ended with a combined score higher than 228.5 points this season.
- The Nets average 111.5 points per game against the Pelicans’ 105.9, amounting to 11.1 points under the game’s over/under of 228.5.
- This game’s point total is 9.3 fewer points than the 219.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Nets games is 220.2 points, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- Pelicans games have an over/under of 216.4 points this season, 12.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 5.9 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (66-for-178)
- James Harden: 22.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (88-for-261)
- Patty Mills: 13.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (128-for-304)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.5 PTS, 12.2 REB, 52.2 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (40-for-92)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 45.0 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (55-for-157)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.9 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (118-for-331)
- Josh Hart: 13.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 51.1 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (34-for-100)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.0 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (79-for-256)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.