The New York Knicks (21-21) are only 3-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game road slide when they square off against the Atlanta Hawks (17-24) on Saturday, January 15, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 213.5.
Hawks vs. Knicks Predictions
Hawks vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 222.6 points scored. That’s 9.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New York covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 208.3 total points, 5.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Knicks have a 98.2 points-per-game average, 6.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Atlanta has compiled a 15-26-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Hawks have gone 7-11 against the spread.
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over 21 times this season.
- The Hawks are shooting 45.9% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points higher than the 43.8% the Knicks allow to opponents.
- Atlanta has a 15-12 record against the spread and a 16-11 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- New York is 20-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Knicks have gone 3-8 against the spread.
- This year, 17 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks are shooting 43.6% from the field, 3.3% lower than the 46.9% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- New York is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
Hawks vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 213.5 points 26 times.
- This season, 15 of New York’s games have ended with a score higher than 213.5 points.
- The Hawks average 110.5 points per game against the Knicks’ 104.3, totaling 1.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 213.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.9 fewer points than the 216.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Hawks games is 220.5 points, 7.0 more than the over/under of 213.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (213.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (211.7 points) this season.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.6 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (99-for-270)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- John Collins: 17.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.1 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (49-for-110)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (59-for-165)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 12.0 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (62-for-175)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.0 PTS, 10.2 REB, 41.4 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (69-for-221)
- Alec Burks: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (79-for-192)
- RJ Barrett: 16.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (68-for-191)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 79.1 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (107-for-276)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.