The Sacramento Kings (17-27) host the Houston Rockets (12-31) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at Golden 1 Center, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022. The Kings are 5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season.
Kings vs. Rockets Predictions
Kings vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Kings vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Sacramento covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Kings have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Houston covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Houston’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 111.8, 3.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Kings vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Sacramento has covered the spread 19 times over 44 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Kings went 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, 22 of Sacramento’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Kings are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points lower than the 46.9% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- In games Sacramento shoots better than 46.9% from the field, it is 12-4 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- Houston has covered the spread 18 times over 43 games with a set spread.
- The Rockets are 12-20-1 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 25 times this season.
- The Rockets are shooting 45.2% from the field, 1.6% lower than the 46.8% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- Houston is 13-5 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 20.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (36-for-148)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.9 PTS, 7.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.9 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (87-for-199)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.3 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (82-for-193)
- Buddy Hield: 15.3 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (156-for-410)
- Richaun Holmes: 12.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 69.2 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.2 PTS, 10.0 REB, 47.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (64-for-186)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.4 PTS, 49.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (32-for-107)
- Eric Gordon: 14.8 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (85-for-188)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.