The Phoenix Suns (31-9) visit the Indiana Pacers (15-27) after winning three road games in a row. The Suns are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022. The point total for the matchup is 222.5.
Suns vs. Pacers Predictions
Suns vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Suns vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Phoenix covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Suns games averaged 1.6 fewer points (220.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Suns have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 5.0 fewer points (217.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 107.9, 0.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 21-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Suns have gone 11-13 against the spread.
- This season, Phoenix’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The Suns are shooting 47.3% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points higher than the 46.4% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 15-8 against the spread and 21-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
- Indiana has covered the spread in a matchup 22 times this year (22-20-0).
- The Pacers have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 20 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pacers have shot at a 45.7% rate from the field this season, 2.0 percentage points above the 43.7% shooting opponents of the Suns have averaged.
- Indiana has put together a 16-11 record against the spread and a 14-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
Suns vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 14 of Phoenix’s 40 games have gone over Friday’s total of 222.5 points.
- There have been 15 Indiana games that have finished with a combined score higher than 222.5 points this season.
- The Suns average 111.8 points per game against the Pacers’ 107.7, amounting to 3.0 points under the game’s over/under of 222.5.
- The 212.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.6 fewer than the 222.5 total in this contest.
- The Suns have seen a 219.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.8 points more than the average over/under in Pacers’ games this season (215.7 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.0 PTS, 10.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 47.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (39-for-119)
- Devin Booker: 23.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (86-for-212)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.7 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (59-for-149)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.8 PTS, 10.9 REB, 63.1 FG%
- Cameron Johnson: 11.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (99-for-226)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.0 PTS, 11.9 REB, 57.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (31-for-98)
- Myles Turner: 13.0 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (61-for-181)
- Chris Duarte: 13.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
- Justin Holiday: 10.3 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (87-for-246)
- Torrey Craig: 5.7 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.