The Miami Heat (26-15) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to continue a six-game home winning streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (17-23) on Friday, January 14, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET.
Heat vs. Hawks Predictions
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 6.0 points higher than their season-long average.
- Atlanta is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Atlanta games have surpassed the set total five times.
- During their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 2.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Heat vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a game 24 times this season (24-17-0).
- The Heat have an ATS record of 7-12 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 25 times this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% lower than the 46.8% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- Miami is 16-3 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 15 times in 40 games with a set spread.
- The Hawks are only 1-9 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
- The Hawks’ 45.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have given up to their opponents (44.0%).
- Atlanta has put together a 15-11 record against the spread and a 16-10 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.0% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.6 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (76-for-236)
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (93-for-243)
- Jimmy Butler: 23.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.0 STL, 50.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Duncan Robinson: 12.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (119-for-333)
- PJ Tucker: 8.2 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 46.6 3PT% (48-for-103)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.7 PTS, 9.4 AST, 45.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (96-for-263)
- Clint Capela: 11.8 PTS, 13.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%
- John Collins: 17.4 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 54.4 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (47-for-107)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.3 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (57-for-159)
- Danilo Gallinari: 9.7 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (47-for-120)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments