The San Antonio Spurs (15-26) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (24-18) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, January 14, 2022 at AT&T Center.
Cavaliers vs. Spurs Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Cleveland has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- San Antonio has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 111.1, 0.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cavaliers vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 28-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers went 9-4 against the spread.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Cavaliers make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- In games Cleveland shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 14-5 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- San Antonio is 22-19-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 15-11.
- Games involving San Antonio have hit the over 21 times this year.
- The Spurs are shooting 46.2% from the field, 2.2% higher than the 44.0% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- San Antonio is 17-8 against the spread and 12-13 overall when it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.7 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 70.0 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.1 PTS, 7.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (93-for-250)
- Evan Mobley: 14.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.7 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Kevin Love: 14.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 43.3 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (87-for-212)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 8.9 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (52-for-154)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (57-for-194)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.4 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.7 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 14.8 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (58-for-131)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (59-for-193)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.