The Golden State Warriors (30-10) will look to Stephen Curry (fifth in the league scoring 26.8 points per game) when they try to overcome Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the NBA with 28.4 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (26-17) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The Warriors are 3.5-point road underdogs in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Warriors Predictions
Bucks vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has exceeded the set total five times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bucks have scored 4.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Golden State is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Golden State’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 104.8 points per game compared to their 109.8 season average.
Bucks vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 19-24-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Bucks have gone 13-13 against the spread.
- This season, 18 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.5% from the field this season, 2.9 percentage points higher than the 42.6% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 42.6% from the field, it is 19-12 against the spread and 25-6 overall.
- Golden State has covered the spread 23 times this year (23-16-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Warriors went 3-1 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this year.
- The Warriors have shot at a 46.7% rate from the field this season, 2.6 percentage points greater than the 44.1% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Golden State has compiled a 20-6-1 record against the spread and a 25-2 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.1% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.4 PTS, 11.4 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 54.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (38-for-134)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 49.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (60-for-157)
- Khris Middleton: 19.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (72-for-191)
- Bobby Portis: 15.4 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.1 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (65-for-152)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.8 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (94-for-238)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 26.8 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (186-for-484)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (80-for-190)
- Jordan Poole: 17.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (85-for-255)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 53.7 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.