The Oklahoma City Thunder (13-27) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (26-14) on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Barclays Center as 9.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 214.5.
Nets vs. Thunder Predictions
Nets vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Nets vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its last 10 games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 12.1 more points (226.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 4.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Oklahoma City games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 0.1 more points (214.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Thunder’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 101.5, 1.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nets vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 16-25-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 9.5 points or more so far this season, the Nets have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 19 times out of 41 chances this season.
- The Nets make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Brooklyn has a 15-16 record against the spread and a 25-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 26 times this season (26-14-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 9.5 points or more, the Thunder have gone 9-5 against the spread.
- Games involving Oklahoma City have hit the over 16 times this year.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 9-2 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 43.4% from the field.
Nets vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- This season, Brooklyn games have gone over this matchup’s 214.5-point total 29 times.
- There have been 14 Oklahoma City games that have ended with a combined score higher than 214.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 214.5 is 2.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (111.6 points per game) and the Thunder (100.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 1.9 fewer points than the 216.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Nets have seen a 220.3 over/under in their games this season, 5.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (213.6 points).
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 5.9 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (66-for-178)
- James Harden: 22.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (85-for-250)
- Patty Mills: 13.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (128-for-304)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 41.5 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (58-for-208)
- Josh Giddey: 11.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (37-for-132)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (85-for-275)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 39.3 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (33-for-120)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.4 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (42-for-122)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.