The Utah Jazz (28-13) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (23-18) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Vivint Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET.
Jazz vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Jazz vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Utah is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total six times.
- During their past 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those contests.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have a 107.9 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Utah is 19-22-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 15-16.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over 23 times.
- The Jazz are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 3.7 percentage points higher than the 44.1% the Cavaliers allow to opponents.
- In games Utah shoots better than 44.1% from the field, it is 17-15 against the spread and 24-8 overall.
- Cleveland has registered a 27-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 8-6.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Cavaliers have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 1.6 percentage points above the 44.7% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Cleveland is 18-5 against the spread and 18-5 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.5 PTS, 15.1 REB, 2.3 BLK, 70.6 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.9 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (121-for-349)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.2 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (105-for-256)
- Mike Conley: 14.0 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (87-for-205)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.1 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (103-for-324)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.9 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 69.9 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.4 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (92-for-242)
- Evan Mobley: 14.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
- Kevin Love: 14.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 43.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (85-for-207)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.