The San Antonio Spurs (15-25) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (11-31) at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 as 5.5-point favorites. The Rockets have also lost three games in a row.
Spurs vs. Rockets Predictions
Spurs vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- San Antonio has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Spurs have a points-per-game average 2.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Houston covered the spread once in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 109.6, 2.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Spurs vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- San Antonio has put together a record of 22-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of San Antonio’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Spurs have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 47.0% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have knocked down.
- San Antonio is 14-4 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it shoots higher than 47.0% from the field.
- Houston is 17-24-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 10-20-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 24 times this year.
- The Rockets are shooting 45.0% from the field, 1.2% lower than the 46.2% the Spurs’ opponents have shot this season.
- Houston has put together a 13-5 record against the spread and a 10-8 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 8.9 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (48-for-145)
- Derrick White: 14.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (57-for-194)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.4 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.4 FG%
- Keldon Johnson: 14.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (56-for-127)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (58-for-188)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 47.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (62-for-182)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.4 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (32-for-107)
- Eric Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (79-for-181)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.0 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 8.2 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.