The Dallas Mavericks (22-18) are just 1.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the New York Knicks (20-21) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Mavericks vs. Knicks Predictions
Mavericks vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Dallas’ past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- During their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New York has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 99.1, 5.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Dallas has put together a 20-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 11-9 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Dallas’ games have hit the over 13 times.
- This season, the Mavericks have a 45.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 43.9% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have hit.
- Dallas is 13-9 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
- New York has put together a 19-22-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Knicks went 5-10 against the spread.
- This year, 17 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks’ 43.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents.
- New York is 9-4 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 24.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 9.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.0 PTS, 5.6 AST, 49.9 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (41-for-122)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 20.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (40-for-142)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (78-for-201)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (84-for-252)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.0 PTS, 10.2 REB, 41.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (68-for-218)
- Alec Burks: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (77-for-189)
- RJ Barrett: 16.2 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (64-for-184)
- Evan Fournier: 13.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (105-for-272)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 78.4 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.