The Chicago Bulls (26-11) are heavy favorites (-14) as they look to continue an eight-game home win streak when they take on the Detroit Pistons (9-30) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at United Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5 points.
Bulls vs. Pistons Predictions
Bulls vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Chicago has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Chicago games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bulls games averaged 0.4 more points (220.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 7.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Pistons’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 218.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Pistons have a 105.1 points-per-game average, 3.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Chicago has registered a 22-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Chicago’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- This season, the Bulls have a 47.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% higher than the 47.2% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have made.
- Chicago has a 14-1 record against the spread and a 15-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Detroit has covered the spread 19 times this year (19-20-0).
- The Pistons are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 14-point underdogs.
- Detroit games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this year.
- The Pistons have shot at a 41.7% rate from the field this season, 4.0 percentage points fewer than the 45.7% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- This season, Detroit has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.7% from the field.
Bulls vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, Chicago games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 220.5-point total 14 times.
- A total of 13 of Detroit’s games ended with a combined score over 220.5 points this season.
- The Bulls average 110.9 points per game against the Pistons’ 101.6, amounting to 8.0 points under the matchup’s point total of 220.5.
- The 218.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 220.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bulls games is 217.0 points, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- Pistons games have an over/under of 211.9 points this season, 8.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.4 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Zach LaVine: 26.2 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (108-for-263)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.8 PTS, 11.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 42.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (50-for-148)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 41.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (100-for-239)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.2 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (91-for-273)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 38.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (67-for-209)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.0 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Trey Lyles: 9.1 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (32-for-107)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.