The Eastern’s top teams, the Chicago Bulls (27-11) and the Brooklyn Nets (25-14), take the court at United Center on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 1 point at home. The matchup has an over/under set at 227.5 points.
Bulls vs. Nets Predictions
Bulls vs. Nets Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Chicago is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Chicago’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 221.2 total points, 6.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 8.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Brooklyn games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 225.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Nets have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their 110.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Chicago is 23-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 18-9 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.5% from the field this season, 4.2 percentage points higher than the 43.3% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 19-6 against the spread and 20-5 overall when it shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 15-25-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Nets are 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, 18 of Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total out of 40 chances.
- The Nets’ 46.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (45.4%).
- Brooklyn is 14-12 against the spread and 21-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
Bulls vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Chicago games have gone over this matchup’s 227.5-point total 10 times.
- This season, 11 games Brooklyn played finished with a combined score over 227.5 points.
- The Bulls average 111.5 points per game against the Nets’ 110.9, totaling 5.1 points under the matchup’s total of 227.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 215.6 points per game, 11.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulls games is 10.4 points fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.6 points separates this game’s over/under (227.5 points) and the average total points bet in Nets’ games (219.9 points) this season.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (25-for-71)
- Zach LaVine: 25.7 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (110-for-268)
- Nikola Vucevic: 16.0 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (52-for-152)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (104-for-246)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 5.8 AST, 51.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (63-for-174)
- James Harden: 22.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 9.7 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (80-for-242)
- Patty Mills: 13.0 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (122-for-296)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.