The Houston Rockets (10-25) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to end a four-game home losing streak when they square off against the Denver Nuggets (17-16) on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at Toyota Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Nuggets vs. Rockets Predictions
Nuggets vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Denver has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Houston is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have gone over the set total eight times.
- During their past 10 games, the Rockets have a 110.2 points-per-game average, 3.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Denver is 14-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 1-6.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 17 times this season.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 46.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 46.4% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Denver is 9-7 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- Houston has covered the spread in a game 16 times this year (16-19-1).
- In games this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Rockets have gone 9-12-1 against the spread.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 20 times out of 36 chances this season.
- The Rockets’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have given up to their opponents.
- Houston has compiled a 12-4 record against the spread and a 9-7 straight up record in games it shoots better than 46.6% from the field.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.8 PTS, 14.0 REB, 7.1 AST, 1.4 STL, 55.9 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (43-for-123)
- Will Barton: 15.3 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (70-for-189)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.0 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Monte Morris: 12.6 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (52-for-137)
- Jeff Green: 9.6 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.8 PTS, 10.4 REB, 47.0 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (55-for-157)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 11.9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.8 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Eric Gordon: 14.1 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (69-for-153)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 7.5 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.