The Toronto Raptors (14-17) host the Los Angeles Clippers (18-17) in a matchup of Atlantic Division teams at Scotiabank Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, December 31, 2021. The Raptors are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 209.5 in the matchup.
Raptors vs. Clippers Predictions
Raptors vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Toronto has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Toronto’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Raptors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 212.1 points scored. That’s 2.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raptors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles is 5-5 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Clippers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 213.3 points scored. That’s 3.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Clippers have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 105.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Raptors vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Toronto has covered the spread 15 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- The Raptors are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, Toronto’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- This season, the Raptors have a 43.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% lower than the 44.1% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have made.
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 44.1% from the field, it is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
- Los Angeles is 15-19-1 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 14 times this year.
- The Clippers have shot at a 44.8% rate from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points less than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Raptors have averaged.
- Los Angeles is 10-6-1 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Raptors vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto games have hit the over on this game’s 209.5-point total 18 times.
- In Los Angeles’ 35 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 209.5.
- The over/under for the game of 209.5 is 1.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Raptors (106.2 points per game) and the Clippers (105.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 211.3 points per game, 1.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raptors have seen a 212.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in Clippers’ games (216.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (209.5 points).
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 20.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (95-for-239)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.9 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (78-for-206)
- Pascal Siakam: 19.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 47.4 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- OG Anunoby: 19.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (81-for-246)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 65.6 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Terance Mann: 10.3 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (36-for-94)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.