The New York Knicks (17-18) are favored (-6) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-22) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 31, 2021 at Paycom Center.
Knicks vs. Thunder Predictions
Knicks vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- New York is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Thunder have a 102.9 points-per-game average, 2.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Knicks vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- New York is 16-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Knicks have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Knicks make 43.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- New York has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- Oklahoma City is 21-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Thunder went 12-7 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this year.
- The Thunder’s 41.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points lower than the Knicks have given up to their opponents (43.8%).
- Oklahoma City has put together an 8-2 record against the spread and a 7-3 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.3 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.0 AST, 41.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (63-for-192)
- Alec Burks: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (70-for-166)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.4 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.3 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (86-for-233)
- RJ Barrett: 14.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (50-for-149)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 42.0 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (53-for-187)
- Josh Giddey: 10.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 6.1 AST, 38.8 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (27-for-110)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (78-for-246)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 38.8 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (31-for-107)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (37-for-106)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.