The Miami Heat (22-13) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Houston Rockets (10-25) on Friday, December 31, 2021 at Toyota Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Heat vs. Rockets Predictions
Heat vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Heat vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Houston covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 109.8, 2.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Miami has gone 19-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 6-8 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Heat make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Rockets have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- In games Miami shoots better than 46.4% from the field, it is 14-3 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
- Houston is 16-18-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Rockets are 10-15-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 19 times this season.
- The Rockets’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points higher than the Heat have given up to their opponents (44.1%).
- Houston is 13-5-1 against the spread and 9-10 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 AST, 43.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (66-for-202)
- Tyler Herro: 20.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (78-for-191)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.7 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.2 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (104-for-301)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.3 PTS, 10.7 REB, 47.0 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (55-for-157)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.3 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.1 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Eric Gordon: 14.6 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (69-for-153)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 7.8 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (17-for-53)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.