The Indiana Pacers (14-20) hit the court against the Charlotte Hornets (18-17) as just 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 227.5 in the matchup.
Pacers vs. Hornets Predictions
Pacers vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Indiana is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Indiana’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 14.6 fewer points (212.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 1.0 point more per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Charlotte’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 226.6 total points, 0.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 114.3 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pacers vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread 17 times over 34 games with a set spread.
- The Pacers are 7-8 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Pacers have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% lower than the 46.8% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have hit.
- Indiana is 8-6 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Charlotte is 21-14-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Hornets have gone 11-8 against the spread.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 20 times this year.
- The Hornets’ 46.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is .
- Charlotte is 12-4 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it shoots better than 46.0% from the field.
Pacers vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (227.5 points) eight times this season.
- A total of 18 of Charlotte’s games finished with a combined score higher than 227.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.9 points per game, 4.6 points fewer than the total of 227.5 for this contest.
- The 223.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.0 fewer than the 227.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Pacers have seen a 215.5 average over/under in their games this season, 12.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 225.4 points this season, 2.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.0 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Myles Turner: 13.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.8 BLK, 53.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (54-for-151)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.0 PTS, 6.1 AST, 44.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (46-for-148)
- Caris LeVert: 17.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (39-for-125)
- Chris Duarte: 13.3 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (60-for-172)
Hornets Team Leaders
- Miles Bridges: 19.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (65-for-207)
- LaMelo Ball: 19.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 8.0 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (82-for-209)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (62-for-158)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (99-for-268)
- Terry Rozier: 16.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.0 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (69-for-191)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.