The Sacramento Kings (13-21) will attempt to break a three-game winning streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-20) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at Golden 1 Center as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 218.5.
Kings vs. Thunder Predictions
Kings vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Kings vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Sacramento is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Sacramento games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Kings games averaged 5.5 more points (224.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Kings have a points-per-game average 0.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 7.2 fewer points (211.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 104.5 points per game compared to their 100.1 season average.
Kings vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Sacramento has put together a 14-20-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Kings make 45.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- In games Sacramento shoots better than 44.4% from the field, it is 12-6 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 21 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder have an ATS record of 12-6.
- This year, 13 of Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Thunder are shooting 41.5% from the field, 5.4% lower than the 46.9% the Kings’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.9% from the field.
Kings vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 218.5 points 20 times this season.
- This season, six games Oklahoma City played finished with a combined score over 218.5 points.
- The Kings average 109.9 points per game against the Thunder’s 100.1, amounting to 8.5 points under the game’s over/under of 218.5.
- The 222.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.6 more than the 218.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Kings have seen a 223.6 over/under in their games this season, 5.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (218.5 points) and the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (213.3 points) this season.
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (31-for-120)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.2 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.8 STL, 45.8 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (60-for-146)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.3 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (57-for-143)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (124-for-335)
- Richaun Holmes: 13.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 69.1 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.4 PTS, 5.2 AST, 42.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (52-for-182)
- Josh Giddey: 10.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 6.1 AST, 38.8 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (27-for-110)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.8 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (76-for-232)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 38.8 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (31-for-107)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (37-for-106)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.