The Toronto Raptors (14-16) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Philadelphia 76ers (17-16) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at Scotiabank Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET.
76ers vs. Raptors Predictions
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Odds
76ers vs. Raptors Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Philadelphia games has exceeded the set total four times.
- In the past 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Toronto is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Toronto games have surpassed the set total five times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Raptors have a 105.7 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 14-18-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 1-7.
- This season, 12 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 76ers make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Raptors have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Philadelphia is 12-4-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Toronto has put together a record of 14-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Raptors have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Games involving Toronto have hit the over 17 times this year.
- The Raptors’ 43.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the 76ers have given up to their opponents.
- Toronto is 7-6 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 25.5 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 45.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (35-for-96)
- Tobias Harris: 18.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 46.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Seth Curry: 16.2 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (65-for-159)
- Andre Drummond: 6.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.3 FG%
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 20.1 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (95-for-239)
- Scottie Barnes: 15.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 49.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (74-for-193)
- Precious Achiuwa: 8.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 40.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Chris Boucher: 7.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (17-for-80)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.