The New Orleans Pelicans (12-22) are only 3-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (20-13) on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at Smoothie King Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Cavaliers vs. Pelicans Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Cleveland is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has exceeded the set total four times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have a points-per-game average 8.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- New Orleans’ last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- In their past 10 games, the Pelicans have a 109.7 points-per-game average, 4.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Cleveland has registered a 26-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cavaliers have a perfect 8-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Cavaliers make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.8%).
- Cleveland is 11-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.8% from the field.
- New Orleans is 15-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans have an ATS record of 11-12.
- This season, 15 of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total.
- This season, New Orleans has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.0% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.5 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (81-for-211)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.8 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Ricky Rubio: 12.7 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (56-for-167)
- Evan Mobley: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Kevin Love: 12.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 43.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (56-for-136)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.6 PTS, 12.0 REB, 52.6 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (33-for-73)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (95-for-258)
- Josh Hart: 12.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 52.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.8 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (69-for-216)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.