The Portland Trail Blazers (13-19) play the Dallas Mavericks (15-17) as only 1-point favorites on Monday, December 27, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET.
Trail Blazers vs. Mavericks Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Portland has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Portland’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- In their last 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a points-per-game average 4.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Dallas’ last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 105.3 points per game compared to their 104.8 season average.
Trail Blazers vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Portland has gone 12-19-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Trail Blazers have gone 10-9-1 against the spread.
- This season, 15 of Portland’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 45.2% from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points lower than the 46.1% the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Portland is 6-8-1 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- Dallas is 14-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 6-11.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 11 times this year.
- The Mavericks’ 44.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.8 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have given up to their opponents (47.1%).
- Dallas is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Damian Lillard: 23.8 PTS, 7.5 AST, 40.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (83-for-254)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (5-for-25)
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Norman Powell: 18.0 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (61-for-147)
- Robert Covington: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 39.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (49-for-148)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.6 BLK, 43.8 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (34-for-125)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (73-for-220)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (58-for-158)
- Dwight Powell: 6.0 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.