The Atlanta Hawks (15-17) will look to Trae Young (fourth in the league scoring 27.3 points per game) when they attempt to defeat DeMar DeRozan (fifth in the NBA with 26.7 PPG) and the Chicago Bulls (20-10) on Monday, December 27, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The Hawks are 5-point home underdogs in the game, which tips at 7:30 PM ET.
Bulls vs. Hawks Predictions
Bulls vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Atlanta covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 108.4 points-per-game average, 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Chicago has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-11-0).
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Bulls have gone 7-2 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bulls have a 46.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 45.6% of shots the Hawks’ opponents have made.
- In games Chicago shoots higher than 45.6% from the field, it is 12-4 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- Atlanta has gone 13-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Atlanta games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this year.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.0% from the field, 0.7% higher than the 45.3% the Bulls’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Atlanta has an 11-6 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.3% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.7 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Zach LaVine: 26.3 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (84-for-211)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (90-for-215)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.5 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (39-for-111)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.3 PTS, 9.3 AST, 46.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (78-for-207)
- John Collins: 17.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Clint Capela: 11.3 PTS, 12.7 REB, 1.6 BLK, 56.8 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 10.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
- Cameron Reddish: 12.1 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (47-for-127)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.