The Boston Celtics (16-17) visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (15-17) after losing four home road in a row. The Celtics are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 27, 2021.
Celtics vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Celtics vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 2.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Timberwolves’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 110.4, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Celtics vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Boston is 18-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The Celtics make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points lower than the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents (45.1%).
- Boston is 10-2-1 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Minnesota has compiled a 16-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- The Timberwolves have shot at a 43.0% clip from the field this season, 1.3 percentage points fewer than the 44.3% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Minnesota is 11-3 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 41.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (92-for-280)
- Marcus Smart: 10.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 38.9 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (43-for-151)
- Dennis Schroder: 16.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (42-for-128)
- Al Horford: 12.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 45.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (31-for-105)
- Robert Williams III: 9.8 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.7 BLK, 74.1 FG%
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.5 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (72-for-169)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (87-for-242)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.7 PTS, 6.7 AST, 38.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (79-for-236)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 56.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (94-for-270)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.