The Detroit Pistons (5-26) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to break a nine-game road losing streak when they take on the San Antonio Spurs (13-18) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 217.5 for the matchup.
Spurs vs. Pistons Predictions
Spurs vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- San Antonio is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- San Antonio’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Spurs games averaged 3.0 more points (220.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Spurs have a points-per-game average 6.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Pistons’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 209.5 points scored. That’s 8.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 104.2, 3.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Spurs vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- San Antonio has compiled an 18-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, 16 of San Antonio’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spurs make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Pistons have allowed to their opponents (47.5%).
- San Antonio has a 12-4 record against the spread and a 9-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Detroit is 15-16-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9.5 points or more so far this year, the Pistons have gone 8-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Detroit have hit the over 16 times this season.
- The Pistons’ 41.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.8 percentage points lower than the Spurs have given up to their opponents (46.3%).
- This season, Detroit has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
Spurs vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of San Antonio’s 31 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 217.5 points.
- This season, nine games Detroit played finished with a combined score higher than 217.5 points.
- The Spurs average 110.7 points per game against the Pistons’ 100.5, amounting to 6.3 points under the matchup’s total of 217.5.
- This game’s total is 1.8 fewer points than the 219.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Spurs games is 219.2 points, 1.7 more than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- Pistons games have an over/under of 209.5 points this season, 8.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 17.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.8 AST, 2.0 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (43-for-126)
- Derrick White: 14.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (48-for-169)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.0 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (45-for-99)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.3 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (49-for-155)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 13.7 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (63-for-201)
- Jerami Grant: 20.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (42-for-127)
- Luka Garza: 3.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Trey Lyles: 8.4 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.