The Philadelphia 76ers (16-16) square off against the Washington Wizards (17-15) as only 3-point favorites on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET.
76ers vs. Wizards Predictions
76ers vs. Wizards Betting Odds
76ers vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 2.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Washington is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the past 10 Washington games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- Across their past 10 games, the Wizards have scored 0.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 106.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 13-18-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 4-8.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The 76ers make 45.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 45.3% from the field, it is 11-5-1 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- Washington is 14-18-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Wizards have gone 4-7 against the spread.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.5% rate from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points above the 45.3% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Washington has put together an 11-10 record against the spread and a 13-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 25.0 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 44.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.0 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Tobias Harris: 18.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45.8 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Seth Curry: 16.3 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (62-for-151)
- Andre Drummond: 6.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.3 FG%
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 45.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (43-for-152)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 64.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Kyle Kuzma: 12.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 41.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (56-for-171)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 12.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 38.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (44-for-135)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 65.9 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.