The Washington Wizards (16-15) visit the New York Knicks (14-17) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 23, 2021. The Wizards are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season.
Wizards vs. Knicks Predictions
Wizards vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Wizards have a points-per-game average 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- New York covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- New York’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knicks have a 104.5 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wizards vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread 13 times in 31 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 5-9 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Washington’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Wizards make 46.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (43.9%).
- In games Washington shoots higher than 43.9% from the field, it is 12-11 against the spread and 14-9 overall.
- New York is 13-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 4-8 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- New York games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this year.
- This season, New York has a 7-4 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.3% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 45.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (43-for-152)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 64.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Kyle Kuzma: 12.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 41.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (54-for-163)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 12.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 37.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (41-for-128)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (62-for-164)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.6 PTS, 9.8 REB, 5.2 AST, 42.1 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (56-for-170)
- Alec Burks: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (58-for-145)
- Evan Fournier: 13.4 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (78-for-209)
- RJ Barrett: 15.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (47-for-133)
- Mitchell Robinson: 7.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.4 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.