The Memphis Grizzlies (19-13) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to build on a six-game road win streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (25-6) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5 points.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Golden State’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 214.5 points scored. That’s 3.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 217.3 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 2.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 19 times in 31 games with a set spread.
- The Warriors are 9-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Warriors make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.4 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Golden State is 14-4-1 against the spread and 18-1 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Memphis has compiled a 19-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 16 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.0% from the field, 2.4% higher than the 42.6% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis is 17-3 against the spread and 17-3 overall when it shoots higher than 42.6% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (217.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been 16 Memphis games that have finished with a combined score higher than 217.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 217.5 is 4.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (111.5 points per game) and the Grizzlies (110.8 points per game).
- The 209.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.0 fewer than the 217.5 total in this contest.
- The Warriors have seen a 218.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (219.8 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.1 PTS, 6.0 AST, 1.6 STL, 43.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (154-for-389)
- Draymond Green: 8.4 PTS, 8.0 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 55.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (65-for-154)
- Jordan Poole: 17.9 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (74-for-219)
- Kevon Looney: 5.8 PTS, 54.3 FG%
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 42.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (62-for-183)
- Desmond Bane: 16.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (87-for-211)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 52.2 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (49-for-142)
- Kyle Anderson: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.