Printable Super Bowl Squares Grid For Super Bowl 55
Download the printer-friendly .pdf version here!
How to Run a Super Bowl Squares Pool
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 X 10 grid making up 100 squares.
- Set an entry fee per box.
- Sell all 100 squares.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 columns in the grid (Draw out of a hat or something). The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Tampa Bay Bucs.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 rows in the grid (Draw out of a hat or something). The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Each person now has a square that represents the one’s digit of the score for each team.
- For example, if Chiefs 7, Bucs 3 would be a winning square for Chiefs 7 – Bucs 13 or Chiefs 27 – Bucs 3
- Typically a payout will happen at the end of the 1st Quarter, Halftime, 3rd Quarter, and Final score. (You can do whatever you want here reverses, every score, etc).
- Watch the game and watch how much more the casual fan gets into the game!