Wednesday’s NHL action includes the Tampa Bay Lightning (3-4-0) visiting the Anaheim Ducks (1-4-1) at Honda Center. The Ducks are underdogs (+124 on the moneyline) against the Lightning (-148) ahead of the outing, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on TNT, TVAS, and BSSUNX.
Lightning vs. Ducks Predictions
Lightning vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Lightning vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Lightning have won 50.0% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (2-2).
- Tampa Bay has been a moneyline favorite of -148 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Lightning have an implied probability of 59.7% to win.
- The Lightning’s 20 total goals (2.9 per game) make them the 19th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Lightning are allowing 23 total goals (3.3 per game) to rank 22nd in NHL play.
- The Ducks have been an underdog five times, and has no upset wins.
- Anaheim has yet to win as an underdog with odds of +124 or longer on the moneyline this season in four such games.
- With 14 goals (2.3 per game), the Ducks have the league’s 31st-ranked offense.
- The Ducks’ total of 27 goals given up (4.5 per game) is 25th in the NHL.
Lightning vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- Three Tampa Bay games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- So far this season, three games Anaheim has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.2 goals per game, 1.31 less than the total set for this contest.
- This game’s total is 1.3 less than the 7.8 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: seven goals and two assists
- Nikita Kucherov: one goal and eight assists
- Brayden Point: four goals and two assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 2-3-0 record, .914 save percentage, 14 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: three goals and four assists
- Mason McTavish: four assists
- Trevor Zegras: three goals and one assist
- John Gibson: 1-3-1 record, .892 save percentage, 20 goals given up
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Ducks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.