The New York Islanders (2-4-0) are the favorites at home against the New York Rangers (3-2-2) on Wednesday, October 26. The Islanders are -139 on the moneyline to win over the Rangers (+117) in the game, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and TVAS.
Islanders vs. Rangers Predictions
Islanders vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Islanders vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Islanders have been victorious in two of their three games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Islanders have a record of 2-1 when they have played with moneyline odds of -139 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Islanders’ implied moneyline win probability is 58.2% in this matchup.
- The Islanders’ 19 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 22nd-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Islanders have conceded 18 total goals (3.0 per game), the 10th-fewest in NHL action.
- This season the Rangers have one wins in the three games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- The Rangers have played with moneyline odds of +117 or longer once this season and lost that game.
- The Rangers’ 22 goals on the season (3.1 per game) rank them 13th in the NHL.
- The Rangers allow 3.1 goals per game (22 in total), 20th in the NHL.
Islanders vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- This season, New York and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 6 goals three times.
- Three of New York’s games have ended with over 6 goals this season.
- The Islanders score 3.17 goals per game, compared to the Rangers’ average of 3.14, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Anders Lee: four goals and three assists
- Brock Nelson: six assists
- Mathew Barzal: six assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 1-3-0 record, .908 save percentage, 11 goals allowed
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: four goals and eight assists
- Mika Zibanejad: four goals and four assists
- Adam Fox: two goals and five assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 3-0-2 record, .916 save percentage, 13 goals given up
Where To Watch Islanders vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.