Tuesday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the Tampa Bay Lightning (3-3-0) and the Los Angeles Kings (3-4-0) at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California. The Lightning are -139 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Kings (+117) in the game, which starts at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSW, and BSSUN.
Lightning vs. Kings Predictions
Lightning vs. Kings Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Lightning vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 2-1 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Tampa Bay has been a moneyline favorite of -139 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 58.2%.
- The Lightning’s 18 total goals (3.0 per game) make them the 20th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Lightning are allowing 19 total goals (3.2 per game) to rank 17th in league play.
- The Kings have been listed as the underdog four times this season, and upset their opponent twice.
- Los Angeles has won two of its three games when it is the underdog by +117 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 23 goals (3.3 per game), the Kings have the NHL’s fifth-best offense.
- The Kings allow 4.4 goals per game (31 in total), 32nd in the NHL.
Lightning vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tampa Bay games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under three times.
- This season, six of Los Angeles’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Lightning score 3.00 goals per game, compared to the Kings’ average of 3.29, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- The 7.6 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 1.1 more than the total for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: seven goals and two assists
- Nikita Kucherov: eight assists
- Brayden Point: four goals and two assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 2-2-0 record, .922 save percentage, 10 goals conceded
Kings Team Leaders
- Gabriel Vilardi: four goals and three assists
- Adrian Kempe: four goals and two assists
- Anze Kopitar: one goal and five assists
- Jonathan Quick: 1-3-0 record, .889 save percentage, 18 goals allowed
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.