The Florida Panthers (4-1-1) have -247 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks (3-2-0), who have +200 odds, on Tuesday, October 25 at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSFL.
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in four of their six games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- Florida has had moneyline odds set at -247 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 71.2%.
- The Panthers’ 19 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 16th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Panthers have been one of the stingiest units in NHL play, giving up 17 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank 10th.
- The Blackhawks have secured an upset victory in three of the five games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Chicago has played with moneyline odds of +200 or longer in two games this season, and lost both.
- The Blackhawks have 16 goals this season (3.2 per game), 25th in the league.
- The Blackhawks concede 3.0 goals per game (15 in total), the eighth-fewest in the NHL.
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (6.5 goals) three times this season.
- Four of Chicago’s games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.4 goals per game, 0.13 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.7 more than the 5.8 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Matthew Tkachuk: three goals and five assists
- Colin White: two goals and three assists
- Eetu Luostarinen: two goals and three assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 2-1-1 record, .917 save percentage, 11 goals conceded
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Sam Lafferty: two goals and three assists
- Tyler Johnson: two goals and three assists
- Jason Dickinson: two goals and two assists
- Petr Mrazek: 1-1-0 record, .873 save percentage, 10 goals allowed
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Blackhawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.