Tuesday’s NHL schedule features a projected tight outing between the Detroit Red Wings (3-0-2, -111 on the moneyline to win) and the New Jersey Devils (3-3-0, -109 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSDET, and MSGSN.
Red Wings vs. Devils Predictions
Red Wings vs. Devils Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Red Wings vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Red Wings have been victorious in two of their three games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- Detroit is 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Red Wings’ implied moneyline win probability is 52.6% in this game.
- The Red Wings’ 20 total goals (4.0 per game) rank 13th in the league.
- The Red Wings have allowed 12 total goals (only 2.4 per game), ranking third in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Devils won the lone game they played as an underdog this season.
- New Jersey has played with moneyline odds of -109 or longer once this season and won that game.
- With 17 goals (2.8 per game), the Devils have the league’s 23rd-ranked offense.
- The Devils’ total of 20 goals given up (3.3 per game) is 20th in the NHL.
Red Wings vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- Detroit and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (6.5 goals) three times this season.
- There have been three New Jersey games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Red Wings score 4.00 goals per game, compared to the Devils’ average of 2.83, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.8 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dominik Kubalik: three goals and five assists
- Dylan Larkin: three goals and four assists
- Olli Maatta: one goal and four assists
- Ville Husso: 2-0-1 record, .939 save percentage, six goals conceded
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: one goal and eight assists
- Nico Hischier: two goals and four assists
- Dougie Hamilton: two goals and two assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 3-2-0 record, .871 save percentage, 13 goals allowed
Where To Watch Red Wings vs. Devils
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.