The Colorado Avalanche (3-2-1) are slightly favored when they visit the New York Rangers (3-2-1) on Tuesday, October 25 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN and ESPN+. The Avalanche are -114 on the moneyline to win, while the Rangers have -107 moneyline odds.
Avalanche vs. Rangers Predictions
Avalanche vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Avalanche vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have been victorious in two of their four games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (50.0%).
- Colorado is 2-2 (victorious in 50.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -114 or shorter.
- The Avalanche’s implied moneyline win probability is 53.3% in this game.
- The Avalanche’s 22 total goals (3.7 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Avalanche are allowing 19 total goals (3.2 per game) to rank 17th in league play.
- The Rangers have been an underdog in two games this season, going 1-1.
- New York’s moneyline odds have been -107 or longer two times this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Rangers’ 20 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them 13th in the league.
- The Rangers have given up 20 total goals this season (3.3 per game), 20th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Rangers Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) four times this season.
- So far this season, three games New York has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 1.0 less than the combined scoring averages for the Avalanche (3.67) and Rangers (3.33).
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.5 more than the over/under for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Valeri Nichushkin: six goals and five assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: three goals and six assists
- Mikko Rantanen: three goals and six assists
- Alexandar Georgiev: 3-0-1 record, .908 save percentage, 11 goals conceded
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: four goals and eight assists
- Mika Zibanejad: four goals and four assists
- Vincent Trocheck: two goals and four assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 3-0-1 record, .901 save percentage, 11 goals conceded
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.