The Boston Bruins (5-1-0) are favorites when they welcome in the Dallas Stars (4-1-1) on Tuesday, October 25 at 7:00 PM ET on . The Bruins are -158 on the moneyline to win, while the Stars have +133 moneyline odds.
Bruins vs. Stars Predictions
Bruins vs. Stars Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bruins vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Bruins were listed as a moneyline favorite in three games this season, and won every time.
- Boston has had moneyline odds of -158 or shorter in just two games this season, and won both.
- The Bruins have a 61.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Bruins score the second-most goals in the league (26 total, 4.3 per game).
- The Bruins rank 17th in goals against, giving up 19 total goals (3.2 per game) in league play.
- The Stars have been an underdog in three games this season, with one upset wins (33.3%).
- Dallas has had moneyline odds of +133 or longer once this season and lost that game.
- With 22 goals (3.7 per game), the Stars have the league’s sixth-best offense.
- The Stars concede just 2.0 goals per game (12 in total), the third-fewest in the NHL.
Bruins vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals five times.
- There have been three Dallas games with over 6 goals this season.
- The Bruins score 4.33 goals per game, compared to the Stars’ average of 3.67, adding up to 2.0 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- This game’s total is 0.8 more than the 5.2 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Bruins Team Leaders
- David Pastrnak: four goals and six assists
- David Krejci: two goals and five assists
- Patrice Bergeron: three goals and three assists
- Linus Ullmark: 4-0-0 record, .929 save percentage, 10 goals given up
Stars Team Leaders
- Jason Robertson: two goals and five assists
- Joe Pavelski: four goals and three assists
- Roope Hintz: two goals and five assists
- Jake Oettinger: 4-0-0 record, .959 save percentage, five goals given up
Where To Watch Bruins vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.