Monday’s NHL schedule includes a projected competitive contest between the Winnipeg Jets (2-3-0, -115 on the moneyline to win) and the St. Louis Blues (3-0-0, -105 moneyline odds) at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TSN3, and BSMW.
Jets vs. Blues Predictions
Jets vs. Blues Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jets vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Jets were victorious in 58.1% of their games when they were the moneyline favorite last season (25-18).
- In games it played with moneyline odds of -115 or better last season, Winnipeg put together a 25-16 record (winning 61.0% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Jets’ implied win probability is 53.5%.
- The Jets’ 250 goals scored last season (3.0 per game) ranked 15th in the league.
- The Jets were 20th in goals against, giving up 253 total goals (3.1 per game) in NHL play.
- The Blues were an underdog 37 times last season, and upset their opponent 18 times.
- St. Louis was 16-17 last season when sportsbooks made them underdogs of -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline implies a 51.2% chance of victory for the Blues.
- The Blues were third in the league in scoring last season (309 goals, 3.8 per game).
- The Blues’ total of 239 goals allowed (2.9 per game) was 11th in the league.
Jets vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Last season, 37 of Winnipeg’s games went over Monday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- Last season, 48 of St. Louis’ games featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.3 less than the combined scoring averages last season for the Jets (3.05) and Blues (3.77).
- These two teams gave up a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.5 less than this game’s over/under.
Jets Team Leaders
- Neal Pionk: three goals and one assist
- Pierre-Luc Dubois: two goals and two assists
- Cole Perfetti: one goal and three assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 2-2-0 record, .915 save percentage, 11 goals given up
Blues Team Leaders 2021-22
- Vladimir Tarasenko put up 82 points (1.1 per game) for St. Louis last season, with 34 goals and 48 assists in 75 games (playing 16:54 per game).
- Robert Thomas posted 76 total points (1.1 per game) last campaign. He had 20 goals and 56 assists.
- Jordan Kyrou had 75 points, including 27 goals and 48 assists.
- Jordan Binnington was 18-14-4 in 37 games last season, conceding 112 goals (3.1 goals against average) with a .901 save percentage (33rd in the league).
Where To Watch Jets vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.