Before you bet on Tom Brady’s player prop bets in Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Baltimore Ravens (4-3) will be Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ (3-4) opponent in this Week 8 matchup at Raymond James Stadium.
Brady Passing Insights
- Compared to his 282.5-yard prop bet total for this contest, Brady is passing for fewer yards per game this year (277.4).
- In three of seven matchups this year, Brady has passed for over 282.5 yards.
- Brady’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 325.3. His actual passing average is below that, by 47.9 yards per game.
- So far this season, Brady has gone over his passing yards prop total in four of seven opportunities.
- Brady has thrown for a touchdown in six of seven games this season, with more than one TD pass once.
- In one of seven games this season, Brady has thrown an interception, but zero games with more than one INT.
Brady Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Brady has an average rushing yards over/under of 1.7 so far this season. He’s fallen just short of that by racking up -0.9 yards per game on the ground.
- Brady does not have a rushing TD through seven games.
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- Brady will square off against the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this week. The Ravens give up 261.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Ravens’ defense is ranked 21st in the NFL with 11 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
- With eight total interceptions this year, the Ravens’ defense ranks third in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Tom Brady
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.