The Indianapolis Colts (3-3-1) are less than a touchdown favorite (-3) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 against the Washington Commanders (3-4). The total is 40 points for this matchup.
Colts vs. Commanders Predictions
Colts vs. Washington Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Colts and Washington: Last Three Games
- The Colts have covered the spread twice in their past three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The Colts and their opponents have hit the over one time in those games.
- The Colts’ past three games have ended with an average of 42 points scored. That’s two more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Commanders are 2-1 against the spread over their past three games and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Commanders games went over the set total once.
- The past three Commanders games averaged 0.8 more points (40.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
Colts and Washington: Betting Trends
- The Colts have covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Colts have not covered a spread (0-3) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving the Colts have hit the over once this season.
- The Colts are 1-2-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- The Colts have played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -152 or shorter, and came up short in each game.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Colts’ implied win probability is 60.3%.
- The Commanders have gone 3-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Commanders are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Commanders games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- The Commanders have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Commanders are 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +128 or more on the moneyline.
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 40 points three times this season.
- In the Commanders’ seven games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 40.
- The total for the matchup of 40 is six points more than the combined points per game averages for the Colts (16.1 points per game) and the Commanders (17.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 42.3 points per game, 2.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Colts games is 44.1 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 40 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Commanders’ games this season (43.1 points).
Colts Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan is the No. 27 fantasy player overall and the No. 18 fantasy QB with 93.4 points (averaging 13.3 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has recorded total 51.5 fantasy points this year (8.6 per game), which make him the 92nd-ranked player overall and the 31st-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Jonathan Taylor averages 9.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 49.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 98th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 32nd-ranked RB.
- Alec Pierce’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 136th overall and 48th among WRs with 36.8 points (6.1 per game).
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Antonio Gibson is the 64th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 21st-best fantasy RB with 62.3 fantasy points (8.9 per game).
- Terry McLaurin’s 57.8 total fantasy points (an average of 8.3 per game), are good enough to place him 22nd among WRs and 78th overall.
- Curtis Samuel is 29th among WRs and 90th overall with 51.7 fantasy points (averaging 7.4 per game) so far this season.
- Jahan Dotson is the 125th-ranked fantasy player — and the 45th-ranked WR — with 38.2 fantasy points (9.6 per game).
Where To Watch Colts vs. Commanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.