Monday’s NHL play includes the Carolina Hurricanes (3-1-1) visiting the Vancouver Canucks (0-4-2) at Rogers Arena. The Canucks are underdogs (+130 on the moneyline) against the Hurricanes (-155) ahead of the contest, which begins at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, SN360, SN1, and BSSO.
Hurricanes vs. Canucks Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Hurricanes vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes were favored on the moneyline in three games this season, and won every time.
- Carolina has had three games with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter and won each of them.
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Hurricanes’ implied win probability is 60.8%.
- The Hurricanes’ 17 total goals (3.4 per game) rank 20th in the league.
- The Hurricanes have given up 12 total goals (only 2.4 per game), the fifth-fewest in NHL play.
- The Canucks have been an underdog in three games this season, and did not pull off an upset in any of them.
- Vancouver’s moneyline odds have been +130 or longer twice this season, and it lost both.
- The Canucks have 16 goals this season (2.7 per game), 22nd in the league.
- The Canucks’ total of 27 goals conceded (4.5 per game) is 27th in the NHL.
Hurricanes vs. Canucks Over/Under Trends
- Carolina and its opponent have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 6.5 goals just once this season.
- In Vancouver’s six games this season, four have finished with more goals than Monday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.1 goals per game, 0.43 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.4 less than the 6.9 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: three goals and five assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: six goals and two assists
- Martin Necas: three goals and four assists
- Frederik Andersen: 2-1-0 record, .920 save percentage, seven goals conceded
Canucks Team Leaders
- Elias Pettersson: three goals and three assists
- Bo Horvat: four goals and one assist
- Quinn Hughes: five assists
- Thatcher Demko: 0-4-1 record, .858 save percentage, 21 goals conceded
Where To Watch Hurricanes vs. Canucks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.