The Green Bay Packers (3-4) have an expected tough fight to end their three-game losing streak as they are big 10.5-point underdogs against the Buffalo Bills (5-1) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at Highmark Stadium. The point total is 47.5 for the outing.
Bills vs. Packers Predictions
Bills vs. Packers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bills and Packers: Last Three Games
- The Bills are 2-1 against the spread in their past three games, and have a 3-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Bills and their opponents did not combine to hit the over in any of those games.
- The Bills’ past three games have ended with an average of 49.8 points scored. That’s 2.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Packers are winless against the spread (0-3) and 3-0 overall during their last three matchups.
- The Packers and their opponents have combined to hit the over twice in those games.
- The past three Packers games averaged 4.8 fewer points (42.7) than this matchup’s point total.
Bills and Packers: Betting Trends
- The Bills are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Bills have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Bills games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Bills have won five of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Bills have played as a moneyline favorite of -533 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The Bills have an implied moneyline win probability of 84.2% in this matchup.
- The Packers have covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-5-0).
- Packers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- The Packers have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Packers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +398.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, two Packers games have ended with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 47.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 47.6 points per game, 0.1 points more than the point total of 47.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 34.4 points per game, 13.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bills have seen a 50.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Packers games have an over/under of 42.6 points this season, 4.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the top fantasy player overall with 172.9 fantasy points (28.8 per game).
- Stefon Diggs’ 101.6 total fantasy points (an average of 16.9 per game), are good enough to place him 17th overall and first among WRs.
- So far this season, Gabriel Davis’ 62.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 64 fantasy player and No. 15 WR. He averages 12.5 fantasy points per game.
- Devin Singletary is the 103rd-ranked fantasy player — and the 35th-ranked RB — with 46.3 fantasy points. He averages 7.7 fantasy points per game.
Packers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Aaron Rodgers is 22nd overall among all players and 16th among all QBs with 96.8 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
- Aaron Jones has put up 82.8 fantasy points this year (11.8 per game), good enough to place him ninth among RBs and 37th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Allen Lazard’s 58 total fantasy points make him the No. 77 fantasy player and No. 21 WR. He averages 9.7 fantasy points per game.
- A.J. Dillon is the 107th-ranked fantasy player — and the 36th-ranked RB — with 44.1 fantasy points (6.3 per game).
Where To Watch Bills vs. Packers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.