The Atlanta Falcons (3-4) host the Carolina Panthers (2-5) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 in matchup between NFC South foes at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Carolina is a 5-point underdog. The contest has a point total of 42.
Falcons vs. Panthers Predictions
Falcons vs. Panthers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Falcons and Panthers: Last Three Games
- The Falcons are 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall during their past three matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three Falcons games exceeded the set total once.
- The Falcons’ last three outings have ended with an average of 46.5 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Panthers have covered the spread once in their last three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to hit the over once in those games.
- The Panthers’ past three outings have ended with an average of 39.8 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Falcons and Panthers: Betting Trends
- The Falcons are 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving the Falcons have hit the over four times this season.
- The Falcons have not played as the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- The Falcons have yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -236 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Falcons have an implied win probability of 70.2%.
- The Panthers have put together a record of 2-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This year, Panthers games have hit the over twice.
- The Panthers have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- The Panthers have a record of 1-2 when they’re set as an underdog of +190 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Six Falcons games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 42 points.
- This season, three Panthers games have ended with a score higher than 42 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 41 points per game, 1.0 point fewer than the total of 42 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 45.7 points per game, 3.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Falcons have seen a 45.9 average over/under in their games this season, 3.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 41.4 points this season, 0.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Marcus Mariota is 15th overall among all players and 11th among all QBs with 106.9 fantasy points (15.3 per game).
- Drake London has put up 43.5 fantasy points this year (6.2 per game), good enough to rank him 112th overall and 37th among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Olamide Zaccheaus’ 40.2 total fantasy points make him the No. 121 fantasy player and No. 41 WR. He averages 5.7 fantasy points per game.
- Tyler Allgeier is working on the 133rd-ranked fantasy season (41st among RBs) with 37.0 fantasy points, averaging 6.2 per game.
Panthers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Baker Mayfield is the No. 86 fantasy player overall and the No. 29 fantasy QB. He’s scored 54.5 points and is averaging 10.9 per game.
- D.J. Moore has put up 42.9 fantasy points this year (6.1 per game), good enough to rank him 39th among WRs and 114th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Phillip Walker averages 6.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 19.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 215th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 38th-ranked QB.
- D’Onta Foreman has put together the 221st-ranked fantasy season (67th among RBs) with 18.2 fantasy points, averaging 2.6 per game.
Where To Watch Falcons vs. Panthers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.